Many apologies but it was been quite a while since I’ve blogged last. So need to get on top of this blogging thing.
Let me keep you updated on my last week. Well it has been a busy one! Two birthdays and a dessert table for a 50th. Let me start with the 50th booked by a lovely customer for her husbands 50th Birthday celebration. Gorgeous venue…beautiful day and after stepping away from the dessert table I had just set up, I was feeling content with the way it all looked.
The Cake was a two tier cake. Bottom tier Chocolate Mud, top tier Whole Orange Cake. All covered with Chocolate Buttercream with handmade golf toppers to decorate.
To complete the table, also requested were
- Oreo Cupcakes covered in vanilla buttercream and crushed Oreos.
- Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream & Glazed Strawberries
- Lime & Yogurt Cakes with Lime Buttercream and handmade golf tee
- Sticky Date Puddings with glazed butterscotch sauce.
- Chocolate Melting Moments (hiding under the cake platter)
- Galaktoboureko (Semolina custard slice) (hiding on the table)
I thank my lovely customer for giving me the opportunity to create these delights and having me present this to her family for their special occasion.